Saturday, January 9, 2010

365 doesn't have to be consecutive does it?

So I accepted Clair's challenge to do the 365 project with her but I have been absolutely abyssmal in my follow-through. It will probably turn out like my December advent project (in which instead of 31 days I have posted I think a whopping 5!), but hey I might as well try. And non-conformist that I am I will still do 365 days of photos but if I miss a day or two here and there so be it--I should be able to finish this project by the end of the decade, but who's counting right? So I will number my photos according to the sequence in which they are taken--My photos will be lucky to appear on the blog once a week. But I will do my best cause I committed! Here goes nothing...

1 comment:

  1. LOL- You are a good sport! Hang in there IF you want to and IF you think it is fun. If not, I don't want to be responsible for you stressing out!

    ReplyDelete

Followers